Terms and Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF STYNOWPAY LATER (SNPL) WEBSITE
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully in relation to the StayNowPayLater (SNPL) website usage
- By using this website and its related services, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and confirm that you accept and will be bound by them. You further acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions may be modified by Stay Now Pay Later ("SNPL") from time to time, as posted on this website, and that such modified conditions will continue to bind you in the usage of the SNPL website. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of use, you may not use this website and you are requested to disengage from the use of the said website.
- Kindly note that the Legal name and address and legal particulars of SNPL as follows:
Star Finance Corporation (Pty) Ltd t/a SNPL
Registered Office: 16th Floor, Orion House, 49 Jorissen Street, Braamfontein.
Registered in South Africa under company number 1993/007035/07.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions of use of or reference to Star Finance Corporation, Stay Now Pay Later or SNPL shall include any holding company and any subsidiary within the Stay Now Pay Later group of companies in addition to any of its directors, or personnel.
- Copyright, Designs & Patents
- All information on this website is protected by copyright in the South Africa and in other countries. Unless otherwise specified (see the Limited Disclaimer of Copyright below), no one has permission to copy, display, distribute, or republish in any form, or store by electronic means any part of the information found on this website without the written permission of SNPL.
- The posting of information or other materials to this website does not constitute a waiver of any proprietary right in such information and materials (such as, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, trade names or other intellectual property) and does not transfer any rights to a user on the website or any other third party, except as expressly provided herein.
- Cancellation and Non-refundable Policies
1.4.1 Stay Now Pay Later® is a registered trademarks.
1.5 Limited disclaimer of copyright
1.5.1 Anyone may view the information (and incidentally create an electronic copy of the information) available from this website for information purposes only.
1.5.2 No part of the information at this website can be otherwise redistributed, copied or reproduced in any form without the prior written consent of SNPL.
1.5.3 SNPL makes no representation as to the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the website materials. SNPL periodically amends, changes, adds, deletes, updates or alters the information, including, without limitation, the terms and conditions of use at the website, without notice.
1.5.4 SNPL assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website. SNPL specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on the website.
1.5.5 Reference to SNPL, and its services and products are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
1.5.6 Under no circumstances shall SNPL or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of the information at this website be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, computer virus or system failure, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this website (or the information or services provided at this website) or any website related to any third party, or users' inability to use the information or materials contained in the website (on any other website).
1.5.7 SNPL's liability to any user/s for any damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) shall under no circumstances exceed the amount, if any, paid by user/s to SNPL for accessing the website.
1.5.8 The user should consult his or her own legal advisers regarding the applicability of their own domestic legislation regarding limitations on liability.
1.6 Typographical errors
1.6.1 This website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. SNPL shall not be liable for any miscommunication, confusion or misstatement arising as a direct result of such technical or typographical inaccuracies.
1.7 Indemnification by user
1.7.1 User hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold SNPL harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including legal fees related to a user's violation of these terms and conditions or unauthorized use of the services and information provided at this website.
1.8.1 SNPL accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by viruses contained within the electronic files at this website.
1.9 Links to other websites
1.9.1 This website may contain links to other websites. SNPL is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by SNPL. Inclusion of any linked website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by SNPL.
1.10 Submission of information
1.10.1 All information transmitted, or otherwise submitted to SNPL, via this website shall only be used by SNPL to the extent permitted by applicable legislation, specifically data protection legislation applicable in the Republic of South Africa.
1.11.1 These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the Republic of South Africa (in respect of users residing in the RSA) without regard to conflict of law principles, and users agree that all legal proceedings relating to the matters herein shall be adjudicated solely in the courts of RSA. Users consent to extra–territorial service of process and submit to the jurisdiction of the said courts.
1.11.2 To the extent that any portion of these terms and conditions shall be determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be modified by the court solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable, and these terms and conditions as so modified will remain in full force and effect.
1.11.3 Any waiver of any provisions contained in these terms and conditions by SNPL shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other right, term or provision of these terms and conditions.